Alpinestars S-M5Motocross Helmet
Nowadays, the demands on an enduro/motocross helmet are as multifaceted as off-road riding itself. Protection, riding comfort, vision and aesthetics are basically the key attributes that make the Alpinestars *SM5* the superb helmet it is. Essentially, all you really want to do is concentrate on the most important thing - the ride. What you don't want is to be distracted by safety concerns, a narrow field of view, poor ventilation, boring appearance or anything like that.
Optimum protection and comfort - the Alpinestars *SM5* took around 5 years to develop, and now you can experience the incredible result for yourself.
- Material: Polymer blend
- Outer shell sizes: 2
- Fastener: Double D made of stainless steel
- Protection: Emergency Release System for the cheek pads (makes the helmet easier to remove in emergencies), side shell pair with soft EPS foam prevents damage to the collarbone in the event of an accident
- Weight: approx. 1,260 g
- Lining: Comfort lining, breathable, fully removable and washable
- Ventilation: Chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Other features: The patented Visor Release System ensures that the visor is released with the correct, predetermined force, irrespective of the impact angle.
- Certificates: ECE 22.05