HJC RPHA 70 Carbon REPLE MC5
HJC RPHA 70 Carbon REPLE MC5,Full-Face Helmet
The sport tourer is a class of motorbike that deserves its own premium motorcycle helmet. This sort of head protection has to meet some very high expectations, and HJC has taken on the challenge with its *RPHA 70 Carbon full-face helmet. It certainly deserves to be called the premium carbon sport-touring helmet from HJC. A real featherweight, compact and aerodynamic, with exceptional ventilation.
The *RPHA 70 Carbon has an extremely light and comfortable carbon fibre outer shell, which offers impressive impact resistance. The special cheek pads come in different thicknesses for use in helmets of all sizes, while the MultiCool lining offers optimal comfort. It's made of antibacterial material and features enhanced moisture wicking and rapid drying.
As a standard feature, the HJC *RPHA 70 Carbon is ready for fitting HJC's own communication systems *SMART HJC 10 B* and *SMART HJC 20 B Bluetooth*, which were developed in collaboration with Sena.
- Visor: clear, with Pinlock anti-fog visor insert
- Sun visor: integral, smoked with anti-fog coating, and scratch-resistant
- Material: Carbon
- Outer shell sizes: 3 (XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL)
- Fastener: Double 'D'
- Weight: 1300 grams
- Lining: comfort lining, fully removable and washable
- Ventilation: Chin and top inlet vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Extras/other features: The helmet is ready for fitting the Smart HJC Bluetooth communication system. Chin curtain and breath guard included, suitable for spectacle wearers, emergency cheek pads (which make the helmet easier to remove in the event of an accident)
- Certificates: 22:05
Scorpion Exo-520 Air