Moto112+ LED Warning Light
Moto112+ LED Warning Light16 LEDs, Inclusive Battery
Moto112+ LED Warning Light:
This useful and extremely versatile warning lamp gives you (and your pillion passenger) a real safety bonus for breakdowns, accidents and emergency situations. It is also ideal for marking out important points and objects.
The 16 extremely bright LEDs are clearly visible from a long distance (up to 1 km), especially in the dark and poor weather conditions. In emergency situations, simply place the warning light on the ground or attach it securely to your motorbike, e.g. on the tank, in an instant with the integrated magnet. The eyelet on the housing provides additional means of securing.
The compact design of the Moto112+ LED Warning Light makes it easy to stow in your luggage or under your seat. The transparent housing made of high-quality plastic, combined with the rubberised protective sheath (orange), is also splash-proof and highly impact-resistant.
Product features/Technical specifications:
- Number of LEDs: 16
- LED colour: Red
- 9 light modes
- (weak steady light, bright steady light, 2 LED steady light, 4 LED steady light, rotating light, triple flashing light, flashing light, alternating light, SOS flashing light)
- Visibility: 360°
- Temperature-resistant: -30° to +50°C.
- On/Off switch
- Total weight: approx. 180 g
- Dimensions: diam. = 105 mm / height = 35 mm
- Burn time: approx. 70 hours (depending on light mode)
- Power supply: 1 lithium battery (included/Type CR 123A / 3 V)
Note: The Moto112+ LED warning light is NOT a substitute for the warning/safety equipment (e.g. hi-vis jacket, warning triangle) prescribed by the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO) for safety at the scene of an accident and other dangerous places!