Nolan N90.2 Meridianus
Nolan N90.2 Meridianus Flip-Up Helmet
Opting for a flip-up helmet is an increasingly easy decision for motorcycle riders to make. The current models are packed with features and very comfortable to wear. They meet the very strictest safety requirements and, what's more, they come in some fantastic designs. The Nolan N90.2 is an excellent example of the new generation of flip-up helmets. It embodies all the experience and expertise of the Nolan engineers.
And the result is a superb entry-level helmet which offers countless benefits when riding and touring, and also adds a whole lot of fun!
- Visor: clear, ready for Pinlock anti-fog visor insert
- Sun visor: integral, smoked, anti-fog coating
- Material: Lexan EXL
- uter shell sizes: 1 (XXS-XXL,)
- Fastener: patented Microlock ratchet system
- Weight: approx. 1,780 g
- Lining: Clima-Comfort lining, breathable and fully removable
- Ventilation: Adjustable chin and top vents plus air flow rear extraction
- Other features: includes chin curtain. Convenient one-hand opening. The helmet is ready for fitting Nolan n-com B3 and B1 communication systems.
Certificates: ECE 22.05 (approved as jet (open-face) and full-face helmet)
Why not also order:
The Pinlock anti-fog visor insert
Scorpion Exo-520 Air