OptiMATE 3 x 4 Quad Bank
OptiMATE 3 x 4 Quad BankCharging and diagnosing device
Do you have more than one vehicle? Perhaps a second motorbike, or a quad bike, go-kart, skidoo, jet ski, or something like that? If so, you need to keep a number of batteries going, just like we do at our Louis stores. So to avoid taking up valuable storage space for countless chargers, we use OptiMATE 3 x 4 Quad Bank battery chargers.
These clever devices can charge up to 4 batteries simultaneously. That means they can optimise the battery output and service life. The OptiMATE "saves" batteries when their voltage is low, and provides highly effective protection.
- Recommended for AGM/MF, standard, GEL and spiral cell batteries from 2.5 Ah to 50 Ah rated capacity
- 5-phase program control, fully automatic
- Input voltage: 100-240V AC 50-60Hz, global input
- Reverse drain current less than 1 mA
- Output current (main charge) 0.8 A
- Automatic desulphation: Yes
- Charging time limitation: unlimited
- Maintenance/testing cycles 30 mins/30 mins (alternating hourly)
- Charge maintenance testing monitored for 30 mins, no charging intervals
- Size: 167 x 65 x 46 mm
- Weight: (with packaging) 0,4 kg (0,6 kg)
- Enclosure protection: fully encapsulated (IP54), 4 wall mounts
- Input cable length 2 m
- Output cable length 2 m
- Accessories included: O-1 weatherproof permanent lead
- O-4 battery clips
- Operating temperature range -20°C/+40°C
- AC power supply 100-240 V 50-60 Hz, 0.23 A at 100 V, 0.15 A at 240 V
- Ratings/approvals: safety, EMC, energy efficiency, IP54 enclosure protection, CE
Delivery without british power plug!