Scorpion Exo-S1 Gravity,
Scorpion Exo-S1 Gravity,jet helmet
Welcome to the Exo world from Scorpion The *Exo-S1*, for example, is an exceptional jet helmet from the French helmet experts. The stand-out features start with the distinctive, modern shape. In addition, the *Exo-S1* is engineered using the special Thermodynamical Composite Technology (TCT). What that means is a helmet structure that's extremely lightweight yet gives an unprecedented level of protection for your head.
The secret of TCT is that in the event of an impact, the helmet begins to deform layer by layer. Consequently, most of the energy generated by the impact is absorbed. At the same time, the strongest structures remain intact.
- Visor: clear
- Sun visor: integral, dark tint
- Material: Fibreglass outer shell sizes 2 (XS-L, XL-3XL)
- Fastener: Ratchet fastener
- Weight: approx. 1,450 g
- Lining: Comfort lining, breathable, wicks moisture quickly away from the skin, antibacterial finish, fully removable, with integrated groove for spectacles
- Ventilation: Adjustable top vent
- Certificates: ECE 22.05
- Other features: Thermodynamical Composite Technology (TCT) for enhanced protection
Scorpion Exo-510 Air
Nolan N91 Evo Louis Specialn-com Flip-Up Helmet