Shoei Neotec II Separator TC-3
Shoei Neotec II Separator TC-3Flip-Up Helmet
Shoei presents the innovative *NEOTEC II* flip-up helmet. The direct successor to the NEOTEC flip-up helmet is aimed primarily at touring bike and cruiser riders who appreciate the special quality of Shoei helmets. The excellent safety features, outstanding wearing comfort and exceptional ventilation system combine to make the Shoei *NEOTEC 2* a highly desirable helmet.
- Visor: clear, with Pinlock anti-fog visor insert
- Sun visor: integral, smoked, with fog-retardant coating
- Material: AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix)
- Outer shell sizes: 3 (XXS-M, L, XL-XXL)
- Fastener: Stainless-steel ratchet fastener
- Weight: approx. 1.650 g
- Lining: 3D-shaped lining, fully removable and washable, plus integratable ear pads for noise reduction
- Ventilation: 2 adjustable inlets at the chin and top
- Air extraction: three top outlets, behind a small spoiler
- Other features: includes chin curtain and breath guard plus special top and rear spoilers for optimised aerodynamics
- Certificates: ECE 22.05
Good to know:
The sun visor has an anti-fog coating.
99% of UV radiation is blocked.
Easy to replace
The micro-ratchet helmet fastener is 100% stainless steel. It is easy to open and close, and also very simple to adjust.
This helmet was developed for riders of various types of motorcycle, so the aerodynamic concept fulfils the requirements of a wide range of riding positions/postures. From sporty to relaxed - this flip-up helmet always smooths the airflow efficiently.
The *Neotec 2* has a special ventilation system designed to optimise air inlet and extraction performance.
The removable lining comprises a polyurethane padding foam covered with a comfortably soft, skin-friendly fabric. Sweat-absorbent and quick-drying
Scorpion Exo-510 Air